General Data Protection Regulation
Hungarian Educational Research Association
The Hungarian Educational Researcher Association (HERA), with its organisational framework, domestic and international network and its expert team act as a key organisation for education research in Hungary. Natural persons can also use HERA's services, so the information about them is personal. With this in mind, HERA publishes the following GDPR (General Data Protection Guide).
Every year HERA organises its own conference, the Hungarian Conference on Educational Research (HuCER), applications for which are submitted online. Please note that filling in the application form for the conference is voluntary. By completing the application form, you consent to the processing of your personal data by HERA.
I. Data Protection Guide
II. You have the following rights to data protection
- the purpose of data protection
- categories of your personal information
- persons or bodies, organisations with whom your personal data have been or will be communicated
- the planned duration of your personal data storage or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this period
- you may request from the Data Controller the rectification, erasure or limitation of the processing of your personal data and may object to the processing of your personal data
- you have the right to complain to the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information
- the source of data
- you withdraw your application for the conference and your consent to the processing of your personal data
- your data is no longer needed for the purpose for which the Data Controller has collected or processed it
- you protest against the data protection
- your data has been unlawfully treated
Please be informed that the personal information you provide is not made public by HERA and is not forwarded to third parties. An exception to this may be the transmission of data by the authority or the court or by the provision of the legislation.
III. Access to Court:
IV. Detailed rules